MGI 360 Ratings
MGI 360 Ratings is designed to help technology buyers save money, time, and reduce risk when selecting a vendor. In today’s digital economy, IT is integrated into nearly every new business initiative. Technology markets move fast, and today’s smart buyer needs up-to-date tools to assess which solution and vendor is the best fit for their needs. Amidst the vendor hype, it’s hard to determine what a product actually does, gather input from real customers, and quickly create a short-list of vendors to seriously consider. MGI 360 Ratings condense hundreds of hours of research into simple, easy to understand ratings and recommendations.
MGI 360 Ratings provide a single score for each vendor, and based on a scale of 1-100. Each company rating includes user recommendations for the best use cases of a given solution, and calls out in plain English when a product or vendor should be avoided. The MGI 360 Ratings methodology delves into product features and functions, vendor viability, product implementation, integration, and support issues. Included are stack rankings of vendors – making it simple and easy to compare vendors and products. Each company rating also provides bottom-line recommendations for how to get the most value from each vendor, regardless of their overall score. This comprehensive approach to rating technology vendors is objectively structured and gives business teams and IT professionals an expert view of a market, the leading vendors, and the trade-offs that customers face when selecting a given solution.
The MGI Research CIO Council and Industry Expert Advisors provide on-going input into the ratings methodology with a goal of creating a comprehensive, yet practical assessment so users can better understand the strengths, weaknesses, and best use-cases for a given solution. Collectively the CIO Council and Expert Advisors have procured and deployed billions of dollars worth of IT solutions. Continuous input from the CIO Council and Industry Expert Advisors ensures the MGI 360 Ratings Methodology is current, relevant, and applicable to today’s digital business demands.
- Get to your short list faster
- Reduce project risk
- Avoid implementation and support disappointment
- Ensure a healthy supplier relationship and strong vendor support
- Uncover vendor shortcomings before they occur
- Mitigate the possibility of post-acquisition “cost creep”
- Independent, quantitative analysis free from industry hype
- Ratings reports on top vendors
- A long list of all the vendors in the space
- An in-depth Market Analysis and Sector Ranking Report
- Access to the Ratings team
Currently available MGI 360 Ratings
- SaaS Billing software providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Mobile Management Tools Vendors
- Mobile Applications Development Tools Vendors
- More categories coming out monthly
MGI 360 Ratings - Details
Page 1 of 6