MGI's advisory services are focused on helping technology company management, board, and investors to increase shareholder value.
Advisory Services focus on strategic alternatives for value creation, and include:
- Growth, Market Entry and Market Exit Strategies
- Merger and Acquisition (M&A Advisory, Exits and Liquidity Options)
- Turnaround, Cost reduction and Re-structuring Strategies
- Capital Structure Alternatives
- Strategies for Increasing Valuation Multiples
- Investor Relations Advisory
- MGI Analytics - development of interactive tools and models to support ROI/TCO driven sales and marketing
- Primary Market Research, Industry Surveys and Market Analysis
- Visibility Amplifiers - improving visibility with analysts, customers, partners, and investors to drive valuation
- Analyst Relations
- Marketing Benchmarks
- Positioning and Strategic Messaging
MGI advisory services rely heavily on MGI Quant database, are independent, un-biased, not tied to any specific transaction and are completely confidential.
MGI also offers users and buyers of technology products and services assistance in optimizing costs of their technology product portfolios.
For information on how MGI Research Advisory Services can help your organization become more valuable, please CLICK HERE.