When: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 6:30 PM (PDT)
Where: Top of the Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
How: To Register, CLICK HERE
The 2014 Billing Innovators Summit will bring together business and finance executives, IT professionals, investors, industry analysts, vendors and media interested in 21st century solutions to increasingly complex billing challenges. A sophisticated and flexible billing capability has emerged as a key, must-have building block of modern technology-enabled enterprise – one that directly impacts time-to-revenue.
A key driver behind the increased interest in billing is the proliferation of new products and services and the business requirement for flexible, configurable billing solutions that can handle a wide variety of consumption-based and subscription-based business models, among others.
Billing is one function in the middle of the intersection of a business and its customers and is often a source of friction. A success or failure in billing can either elevate or sink a customer relationship, and impact market competitiveness. Business and IT leaders’ perception of billing is evolving from that of a back office “necessary evil” to a key business tool on the critical path to launch of new initiatives and one that has a dramatic impact on time-to-revenue.
Selecting an appropriate billing solution is more complex today, as the number of choices has expanded dramatically. Attending this conference will bring clarity and focus to the challenge of unshackling 21st century businesses from billing systems limitations. This is the only independent conference designed to help companies of all sizes optimize the evaluation, selection, and implementation of billing solutions.
The focus of the Summit is on how modern approaches to billing can promote innovation, agility and accelerate time-to-market. In addition to the MGI Research Billing Industry Scenario, attendees will hear case studies presented by user organizations. It is a unique opportunity to learn directly from billing systems innovators at leading companies on how to leverage the power of 21st century billing solutions to drive new business initiatives.
As the sole independently organized event focused on billing solutions, this event will deliver high quality, actionable insights to help business and IT executives understand the risks, rewards, and opportunities associated with billing projects today, and to help identify the market leading solutions that are available.
See agenda and speaker detail below or click here to download conference program. For additional information and/or sponsorship opportunities, please contact MGI Research: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Finance Leaders – CFOs, VPs of Finance, Controllers, Execs responsible for revenue recognition and billing
- Business Leaders – CMOs and COOs leading new business initiatives and seeking to understand the new enterprise billing requirements for consumption-based, recurring, and subscription billing solutions.
- IT Leaders – CIOs, CTOs, and ERP/finance application leaders looking for agile billing solutions
- Billing Industry Leaders – CEOs, CTOs, Product leads, and VPs of business development seeking partnerships, growth opportunities and a better understanding of where user requirements are going
What will you take away from the Billing Innovators Summit:
- Ratings on all the major cloud and on-premise billing vendors
- Best practices for evaluating and selecting a billing solution
- The relative strengths and weaknesses of all the billing vendors
- Best Practices for implementing agile billing today
- What’s beyond the subscription economy
- Practical advice and how-to guidance from peers
- How cloud billing solutions will impact on-premise billing and CSP solutions
- Insights into key topics like metering, revenue recognition, and monetization strategies
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - Registration and Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- MGI Research Billing Scenario
- Innovation Case Study I - May Tran, Senior Business Manager, Cisco Systems, Inc. - Navigating to Agile Billing
- Networking Break
- Innovation Case Study II - CEO of ConceptShare Nish Patel - Moving Beyond Subsscription Billing
- Innovation Case Study III - SVP eCommerce of Pitney-Bowes Bob Feghali
- Networking Break
- Innovation Case Study IV - CFO of FIrehost Bruce MacFadyen - Leveraging Agile Billing as a Competitive Differentiator
- Monetization and Billing Lessons Learned from the Telecom Industry - Presentation by Tony Poulos from TM Forum
- Executive Panel moderated by MGI Research analysts with focus on monetization of Mobile Cloud, Internet of Things wth panelists from Cisco, Pitney-Bowes, Firehost, ConceptShare, Meltwater and others.
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Networking Reception
The conference is organized and hosted by MGI Research, - an independent analyst firm focused on disruptive trends in the technology industry and well known for its in-depth coverage of billing systems solutions. MGI Research provides business executives and technology users with comprehensive research and supplier ratings, enabling organizations to make timely, informed purchasing and implementation decisions.
MGI’s Billing Software Universe
The billing solutions industry is undergoing a fundamental shift as a new generation of billing vendors takes advantage of contemporary technologies and threatens to displace aging legacy solutions. With hundreds of interactions with users, a rigorous research methodology, MGI 360 Ratings and analysis of over 35 vendors MGI Research is uniquely positioned to help users; vendors and investors make more informed decisions.
Billing solutions market segments: simple recurring billing; ecommerce; subscription; complex enterprise; and telecoms/utilities customer support platforms.
Vendors under coverage (partial list):
- Aria Systems
- Digital River
- Orga Systems