Join us at Re>Think – The 2015 Billing Innovators Summit West for a day of learning, interaction, strategic and practical insights into the next generation of ERP, billing and financial systems.
REGISTER TODAY and receive an early bird discount!
When: April 29th 2015 8:30AM - 6:30PM
Where: The Julia Morgan Ballroom, 465 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
CLICK HERE for full agenda.
Follow the conference on Twitter: #BillingSummit #ReThinkBilling
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
As the only independent industry conference focused on core billing and financial systems, Re>Think – The 2015 Billing Innovators Summit WEST is a must-attend event for senior finance and IT professionals, business leaders and media interested in 21st century solutions to the increasingly complex finance and billing challenges of today.
Our research indicates that the time is now to challenge, rethink, and innovate pricing strategies, configure-price-quote (CPQ) approaches, billing and monetization, revenue recognition, and, yes, even core financials.
With Agile Billing at the heart of the event, we want to broaden the conversation, share new research, inspire attendees, and shine a light on pathways to faster growth and profitability.
Presentations at this intensive, content-packed event will include:
- MGI Research Scenario for billing and monetization
- In-depth review of the financial systems supplier landscape and MGI 360 Ratings
- Presentations of actual business cases
- Executive panel discussion focused on key issues of billing, revenue recognition and pricing
- CEO Spotlight sessions with head of key financial systems suppliers
Re>Think - The 2015 Billing Innovators Summit WEST will deliver high quality, actionable insights to help business and IT executives understand the risks, rewards, and opportunities associated with finance and billing projects today, as well as help identify the market leading solutions.
The full-day program also affords numerous opportunities for interaction and networking and concludes with an evening cocktail reception.
Space is limited, RSVP today!
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
- Learn how the new agile billing and finance technologies and strategies are powering growth, helping companies cut time-to-revenue, gain market share and generate value
- Receive detailed MGI 360 Ratings on major finance and billing vendors
- Get the latest on pricing innovations and discover new approaches to using pricing to increase customer retention and grow market share·
- Hear unfiltered interviews with CEOs of leading vendors as they present their vision of the future
- Gain peer insights into the risks, rewards,and realities of implementing and managing next generation billing and finance solutions
- Network with peers, industry analysts, CEOs, CFOs, technology suppliers and institutional investors
Many critical ERP and finance applications have not significantly changed in years. And yet, never before has there been so much change happening in and around these core environments. Never before has the pace of change been so rapid.
- Can your ERP, billing and financial systems evolve at the speed of 2015 or are they stuck in the 1990s?
- Do you have the right financial systems to launch new digital business models?
- Are you falling behind competition that offers more flexible pricing models?
- Is your current billing solution an obstacle to growth?
A sophisticated and flexible billing capability has emerged as a key, must-have building block of modern technology-enabled enterprise – one that directly impacts time-to-revenue.
Key issues addressed at this conference include:
- How are best-in-class companies automating billing and other core finance processes?
- Will incumbent ERP systems evolve to provide agile billing?
- What will be the role of the e-commerce platform suppliers?
- What are the pros and cons of investing into best-of-breed billing solution?
- What are the practical strategies for automating the new revenue recognition requirements?
- Who are the emerging leaders in agile billing?
- Incumbent vs. New Billing Software Suppliers
- Build vs. Buy?
- Cloud vs. On-Premise?
- One vs. Many Solutions?
- How do different suppliers of billing solutions compare and which can fit a particular use case?
- What are the best practices to make agile billing a success?
Current and past summit speakers include industry analysts and executives from leading companies such as Cisco, eBay, OpenTable, Concur Technologies, Pitney-Bowes, Kaplan Test Prep, Scribe Software, Adeptia and many others.
The Julia Morgan Ballroom at the Merchants Exchange is San Francisco’s most exclusive special event venue, an architectural masterpiece that combines a timeless Beaux-Arts interior with superior modern amenities. The ballroom’s historic significance, breathtaking details, professional production staff and strategic location make it an unparalleled space for any event. Atop the landmark Merchants Exchange building at California and Montgomery Streets, the Julia Morgan Ballroom boasts an enviable location at the very heart of San Francisco’s vibrant Financial District. Strategically positioned amid fine hotels, notable restaurants, cultural attractions and the energy of the City’s financial nerve center, the ballroom offers event-goers the best of everything San Francisco has to offer, including numerous public transportation options and abundant evening parking.
- 08:30AM - 09:15AM Registration and Breakfast
- 09:15AM - 09:30AM Opening Remarks
- 09:30AM - 10:00AM MGI Research 2015 Billing and Monetization Scenario
- 10:00AM - 12:00PM Case Study Presentations
- 12:00PM - 01:00PM Lunch
- 01:00PM - 05:30PM Case Study Presentations, Executive Panels, CEO Spotlights and Networking Breaks
- 05:30PM - 06:30PM Cocktail Reception
The conference is organized and hosted by MGI Research - an independent analyst firm focused on disruptive trends in the technology industry and well known for its in-depth coverage of billing systems solutions. MGI Research provides business executives and technology users with comprehensive research and supplier ratings, enabling organizations to make timely, informed strategic, purchasing and implementation decisions.
MGI Research Billing and Monetization Software Universe
The financial applications software industry and the billing solutions space specifically is undergoing a fundamental shift as a new generation of vendors takes advantage of contemporary technologies and threatens to displace aging legacy solutions. With hundreds of interactions with users, a rigorous research methodology, MGI 360 Ratings and analysis of over 35 vendors MGI Research is uniquely positioned to help users; vendors and investors make more informed decisions.
Vendors under coverage (partial list):
Partial list of Re>Think 2015 Billing Innovators Summit WEST include companies such as Aria Systems, Monexa, Transverse, Logisense, Fusebill and others.