Learn how industry leaders like Ebay, OpenTable, Concur Technologies, Scribe Software and others are transforming billing into a competitive advantage
To Register: CLICK HERE
Follow the conference on Twitter: #billingsummit
For Info: email@example.com or 888-801-3644
Do you have the right monetization strategy?
- Are your customers demanding new, more flexible pricing models?
- Are you trying to transform an existing business into a usage or a subscription-based pricing?
- Is your current billing solution holding you back? Is it Agile enough to meet modern time-to-market requirements?
- Does your billing delight your customers or is it a source of friction?
Come hear executives from EBay, OpenTable, Concur Technologies, Scribe Software and other leading companies share their strategic views, discuss winning strategies and best practices that transform billing into a durable competitive advantage.
The 2014 Billing Innovators Summit - a Case Study Conference is hosted by MGI Research and focused on monetization strategies, tools and best practices. You will gain practical insights into how best-in-class companies are arming themselves with Agile Billing strategies and tools to tackle complex monetization challenges.
Space is limited - Reserve your seat today!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Companies moving to subscription and usage-based digital business models
- Organizations evaluating, implementing or looking to upgrade their billing and finance capabilities
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
- Learn how leading companies are addressing the need for agile billing solutions
- Receive detailed MGI 360 Ratings on all the major billing vendors
- Go beyond the hype and get unvarnished insights from peers and MGI analysts on the risks, rewards, and realities of implementing and managing next generation billing solutions
- Network with peers and industry experts
- Get up to date analysis on key market directions, pricing and licensing trends, and implementation best practices
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - Registration and Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm - MGI Research Billing Scenario
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm - Billing Innovation Case Study Presentations from companies such as EBay, OpenTable and others. Peer Networking Sessions
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm - Executive Panel moderated by MGI Research analysts with focus on monetization of Mobile Cloud, Internet of Things and other subscription and consumption-based business initiatives.
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - Industry Cocktail Reception
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Strategies for monetizing subscription-based, consumption-based and hybrid business models
- Best practices from companies that are leaders in implementing advanced billing solutions
- Ratings on all the major cloud and on-premise billing vendors
- Best practices for evaluating and selecting a billing solution
- The relative strengths and weaknesses of all the billing vendors
- Best Practices for implementing agile billing today
- Practical advice and how-to guidance from peers
- How cloud billing solutions will impact on-premise billing and CSP solutions
- Insights into key topics like metering, revenue recognition, and monetization strategies
The conference will address complex business and technology questions such as:
- What are the major classes of billing problems and what types of solutions are needed?
- Can current billing solutions scale up with the business?
- Where are the gaps between the incumbent billing solutions and new suppliers?
- How to effectively evaluate incumbent and new entrants into the billing solution space?
- How do leading companies address complex billing requirements such as for usage-based pricing, revenue recognition, multi-currency, et al?
- What are the most critical issues to consider when evaluating potential suppliers?
- Incumbent vs. New Billing Software Suppliers
- Build vs. Buy?
- Cloud vs. On-Premise?
- One vs. Many Solutions?
- How do different suppliers of billing solutions compare and which can fit a particular use case?
- What are the best practices, strategies, tools, skills, resources, funding and suppliers needed to make complex billing a success?
WHY BILLING? WHY NOW?
- A sophisticated and flexible billing capability has emerged as a key, must-have building block of modern technology-enabled enterprise – one that directly impacts time-to-revenue.
- This is the only independent conference designed to help companies of all sizes optimize the evaluation, selection, and implementation of billing solutions.
- Presentations at the conference include an in-depth outlook and scenario for billing and monetization solutions from MGI analysts, presentations of actual business cases, an executive panel discussion focused on key issues of billing strategies and a networking reception.
- This event will deliver high quality, actionable insights to help business and IT executives understand the risks, rewards, and opportunities associated with billing projects today, and to help identify the market leading solutions that are available.
Additional event details are available on MGI Research website, via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 888-801-3644. Use #billingsummit to track news about the conference.
The conference will be held at The New York Academy of Sciences - on the 40th Floor of 250 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10007 - offering panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline. The New York Academy of Sciences is a membership organization with more than 22,000 members in 100 countries. They include research scientists at universities and industry, as well as representatives of business, government, and policy organizations. NYAS Board of Governors and President's Council include 27 Nobel laureates and other prominent leaders of academia and industry, based in New York and around the world.
The conference is organized and hosted by MGI Research, - an independent analyst firm focused on disruptive trends in the technology industry and well known for its in-depth coverage of billing systems solutions. MGI Research provides business executives and technology users with comprehensive research and supplier ratings, enabling organizations to make timely, informed purchasing and implementation decisions.
MGI Research Billing and Monetization Software Universe
The billing solutions industry is undergoing a fundamental shift as a new generation of billing vendors takes advantage of contemporary technologies and threatens to displace aging legacy solutions. With hundreds of interactions with users, a rigorous research methodology, MGI 360 Ratings and analysis of over 35 vendors MGI Research is uniquely positioned to help users; vendors and investors make more informed decisions.
Billing solutions market segments: simple recurring billing; ecommerce; subscription; complex enterprise; and telecoms/utilities customer support platforms.
Vendors under coverage (partial list):
|DIAMOND Sponsor||Aria Systems delivers an enterprise-grade recurring revenue management solution so businesses can grow new revenue streams and optimize the lifetime value of their customer relationships. Industry leaders like Pitney Bowes, Experian, AAA NCNU, VMWare, Hoot Suite and many others have chosen Aria to grow their recurring revenue business. Learn more about us at www.ariasystems.com.|
|DIAMOND Sponsor||MetraTech is a leading provider of Agreements-Based-BillingTM (ABB), Commerce and Settlement solutions. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Boston, MetraTech offers two metadata-based billing solutions - a fully customizable MetraNet and a SaaS-based Metanga. The company serves customers in 150 countries across industries such as transportation, cloud computing, communications and financial services. In July 2014 Ericsson announced its intent to acquire MetraTech. www.metratech.com|
|DIAMOND Sponsor||Founded in 1998, Monexa is in the business of helping organizations drive results and reduce complexity through smarter enterprise billing. Monexa provides more timely, transparent, innovative and customer friendly billing solutions that enable organizations to react quickly to market changes while transforming billing into a positive experience for their customers. www.monexa.com|
|DIAMOND Sponsor||Headquartered in Waldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services. SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM), provides high-volume customers with a real-time billing capability integrated with financial modules and real-time analytics and simulation.|
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management (RBM) solutions, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their recurring revenue services. Zuora’s customers include Informatica, Tata Communications, Box, Xplornet, Ustream, and Reed Business Information. www.zuora.com
Fusebill simplifies subscription and billing management by automating manual accounting workflows and financial processes. The cloud-based platform gives companies the freedom to grow their businesses, the flexibility to capitalize on new product opportunities, and the agility to maintain a competitive edge. www.fusebill.com
|SILVER Sponsor||SandHill.com is the business strategy destination for insights in the software, cloud, mobile and Big Data ecosystem. Whether you’re a software executive, IT buyer or end user, venture capitalist or entrepreneur, SandHill.com provides a wealth of articles on trends, insights and analysis, success stories, commentary and news, and research reports to keep you informed about software solutions.|
|SILVER Sponsor||Turnswing is an IT services company focused on helping large enterprises align supply chain tools with business processes. Turnswing provides its clients with process design, change management, and training around Supply Chain, S&OP, and IBP.|
TM Forum is a global trade association trusted by more than 85,000 professionals from 900+ member companies representing the world’s largest enterprises, service providers and suppliers. TM Forum helps its members continuously transform to succeed in the digital economy by reducing costs and risks, by improving business agility and growing businesses through a wealth of knowledge, tools, standards, training and practical advice. For more information about TM Forum, visit www.tmforum.org