Companies large and small are searching for new sources of top line and bottom line growth, often by entering markets or new business models. New products and services are being launched, driven by ever-shorter cycle times and competitive pressures. During the product life cycle the need for agility remains and in turn, this is placing renewed demand for flexible billing and monetization solutions that can handle today’s requirements for business agility, ease of use, and rapid implementation times. Further, the on-premise systems of the past are lagging the market requirements. For companies seeking to gain competitive differentiation through their monetization capabilities, success requires the right focus, independent advice and counsel, and experienced insights based on what leading companies have achieved.
The MGI Payment Strategies Catalyst (PSC) research assists executives, finance, and IT teams navigate the fast-moving market for Payments and monetization tools, platforms and services; evaluate vendors, negotiate contracts, optimize implementations, and ensure success throughout the journey to agile monetization. The PSC program helps clients save time, reduce risks, and achieve higher levels of corporate performance by applying best practices and continuous improvements. The program delivers confidential advice and actionable intelligence, all focused on providing clients with deeper insights into determining the best vendor fit for their requirements, getting the best price, terms and conditions during contract negotiations, and managing the implementation and on-going operations of their payments, commerce, finance, and business systems.
- What are successful strategies for optimizing authorization rates and eliminating payment friction?
- What Business Models are available and which ones are most appropriate for my business?
- What is the impact of the subscription and consumption-based business models on payment management?
- Which partners can deliver real value and bottom-line improvements?
- What mix of payment methods produce the best conversion?
- Who are the winning and losing vendors?
- How can I optimize my retention and build better relationships with my customers?
- Who are the emerging vendors that will be the leaders of tomorrow?
- What are the hidden risks and challenges when going international?
- What are the regulatory risks and opportunities on the horizon?
- What is an achievable best-in-class total cost of ownership for payments and related activities?
- First Data
- American Express
- Union Pay
- Digital River
- Chase Paymentech
- PayPro Global