MGI Research Announces the 2013 Cloud Innovators Summit
MGI Research 21 Conference
An intensive half-day, invitation-only event focused on technology and business innovation in Cloud Computing.
When: Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Where: The Core Club, 66 East 55th Street, New York, NY 10022
How: By Invitation Only
(more)To request an invitation, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by MGI Research and sponsored by BTIG, the 2013 Cloud Innovators Summit will give attendees an exclusive opportunity to hear CEOs and senior executives of up-and-coming and established cloud firms present their companies and their vision of the future of cloud infrastructure, tools and strategies. The conference will explore the growth, opportunity and risk scenarios for cloud computing and cover topics such as:
- Who are the winners and losers of cloud computing?
- Will private cloud infrastructure adoption save the IT giants?
- What are the innovative business and pricing models in IaaS?
- What are the limits to IaaS - what are the risks?
- Who are the fast-growing enablers of cloud infrastructure?
- What cloud tools aftermarkets are emerging?
- How do valuations of cloud companies compare?
In addition to CEO presentations, attendees will hear independent, un-biased perspectives from senior MGI Research analysts, Chief Information Officers and network with a unique mix of IT executives, investors and industry practitioners. The afternoon will conclude with a panel of CIOs giving their perspectives on leading cloud providers and their plans for cloud spending in 2013. Presenting companies include RightScale, Egnyte, Accenture, Cloudscaling, Ping Identity, Citrix, RedHat and Firehost. To view a detailed agenda with a complete list of companies and speakers please, click here.
Unique Conference Format
The event will feature MGI Research’s - 21 Conference- format:
- Each CEO/presenter is allotted 21 minutes
- 7 minutes to present a company unique value proposition in the context of cloud infrastructure
- 7 minutes for an interview with a senior MGI analyst
- 7 minutes for live audience Q&A
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Registration and Light Lunch
- 01:00pm - 01:30pm Welcome Remarks and MGI Research Cloud Scenario
- 01:30pm - 05:30pm Company Presentations and Networking
- 05:30pm - 06:00pm Cloud Perspectives - CIO Panel
- 06:00pm - 07:15pm Reception
To request an invitation, email to: email@example.com
About MGI Research - Conference Host
MGI Research is an independent industry research and advisory firm focused on disruptive trends in the technology industry. Through subscription research, advisory engagements, industry studies and benchmarks, MGI Research helps clients identify opportunities for reducing IT costs and minimize technology risks. MGI Research analysts work closely with user organizations to model ROI and TCO tradeoffs, benchmark operational metrics and to create practical strategies for new initiatives such as mobile, virtualization, SaaS and cloud computing. MGI Quant models and indices use quantitative methods to help technology investors and industry executives make more informed and timely go/no-go investment decisions, optimize valuations and generate new ideas.
About BTIG – Conference Premiere Sponsor
Founded by expert traders, BTIG specializes in global trading and fund services for hedge funds, mutual funds, separate accounts and family offices. Operating across 11 areas—Equity Trading, Fixed Income, Futures Trading , Convertible and Preferred Securities, Equity Derivatives, Prime Brokerage, Outsource Trading, Direct Market Access, Corporate Finance, Equity Research and Corporate Access—BTIG offers a comprehensive suite of services that provide investment managers with trading solutions that are customizable, scalable and targeted to their needs.